One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse University
In its earlier years, the company operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the complete array of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly valuable selection of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse University
What is GetResponse? Getresponse University
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse University
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of extra features. You do not require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at responses to usual queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a short summary of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section provides more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a bit challenging at times).
One section I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique carries out in theory offer a really flexible way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse University
GetResponse provides a 30-day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various rate plans readily available. The pricing format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse University
The basic email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse University
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you desire. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new features for larger companies trying to find highly customized features. You’ll require to arrange a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse University
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the real people and businesses that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a large range of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed buying choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse University
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think of any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.