Among the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse User Reviews
In its early years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a very reasonable price, and the complete range of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse User Reviews
What is GetResponse? Getresponse User Reviews
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Getresponse User Reviews
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You do not require a charge card to register for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to usual queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a quick summary of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section offers more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach carries out in theory offer an extremely flexible method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unexpected deletion of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse User Reviews
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans available. The pricing format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse User Reviews
The cheapest email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse User Reviews
Pro eliminates the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new features for bigger businesses searching for extremely customized features. You will need to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse User Reviews
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse User Reviews
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how experts evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the genuine people and businesses that purchase it are actually satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse reviews across a wide variety of social media sites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest kind showing how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse User Reviews
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – because it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is hard to think of any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse User Reviews