Among the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
In its early years, the business ran solely in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the complete variety of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to register for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find responses to usual queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a quick introduction of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area provides additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their email list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique performs in theory provide a very versatile method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause accidental removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is simply that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Take not, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans offered. The rates format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
The standard email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you desire. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses searching for extremely personalized features. You will need to schedule a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how experts assess it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the genuine people and businesses that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide variety of social media sites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb type showing how many individuals had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is tough to think of any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Vs Activecampaign