One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a superior product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Vs Constant Contact
In its early years, the business operated specifically in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a really reasonable rate, and the full selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly helpful variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Vs Constant Contact
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Vs Constant Contact
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Getresponse Vs Constant Contact
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of additional features. You do not require a credit card to register for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find answers to typical inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to easily link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with innovative segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief overview of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section offers more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can see which customers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that could be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach does in theory offer a very flexible way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Vs Constant Contact
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a number of price plans readily available. The rates format is rather complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Vs Constant Contact
The basic e-mail plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Vs Constant Contact
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of brand-new functions for bigger companies searching for extremely tailored features. You’ll need to set up a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Vs Constant Contact
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Vs Constant Contact
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the genuine individuals and companies that purchase it are really pleased with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a wide range of social media websites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb kind showing how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you must be geared up to make a notified purchasing choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Vs Constant Contact
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s tough to consider any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Vs Constant Contact