One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse Vs Leadpages
In its earlier years, the company operated solely in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a very sensible price, and the full variety of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly practical variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Vs Leadpages
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Vs Leadpages
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Getresponse Vs Leadpages
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To begin, you do not require a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to register for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at answers to usual questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a short summary of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section offers additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a bit challenging at times).
One section I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach performs in theory offer an extremely versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to accidental removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Vs Leadpages
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are various rate plans readily available. The prices format is rather complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Vs Leadpages
The standard email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Vs Leadpages
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you desire. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the max webinar participants to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new features for larger businesses searching for extremely customized features. You will require to schedule a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Vs Leadpages
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Vs Leadpages
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but also to discover if the genuine individuals and companies that buy it are actually pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a wide variety of social networks websites. The information is then provided in a simple to digest kind demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified purchasing choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email assistance in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Vs Leadpages
Getresponse represents among the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Vs Leadpages