One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse Wikipedia
In its early years, the business operated specifically in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the full variety of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously helpful array of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Wikipedia
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Wikipedia
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse Wikipedia
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find answers to usual inquiries. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a brief introduction of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area supplies more information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method carries out in theory provide an extremely flexible way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause unexpected deletion of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it’s simply that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Wikipedia
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a variety of pricing plans available. The prices format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Wikipedia
The cheapest e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Wikipedia
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for bigger companies trying to find extremely tailored features. You will require to set up a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Wikipedia
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is very important not just to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to discover if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are actually pleased with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a large range of social media websites. The data is then presented in a simple to digest type showing how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be geared up to make a notified purchasing choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Wikipedia
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to think of any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.