One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse With Shopify
In its early years, the company operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at a really sensible rate, and the complete array of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful variety of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse With Shopify
What is GetResponse? Getresponse With Shopify
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Getresponse With Shopify
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to usual queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick overview of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section provides additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique does in theory offer a very flexible method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unintentional deletion of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse With Shopify
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a number of pricing plans offered. The pricing format is rather complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse With Shopify
The standard email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse With Shopify
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you desire. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new features for larger businesses searching for extremely tailored features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse With Shopify
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This helps you prevent that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse With Shopify
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it’s important not only to see how specialists assess it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a wide range of social networks sites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest form demonstrating how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse With Shopify
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable value with this product.
Getresponse With Shopify