Among the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Wix
In its earlier years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the full selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly useful variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Wix
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Wix
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Getresponse Wix
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to register for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find responses to typical queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of easy reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief overview of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section provides more information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which customers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit challenging at times).
One section I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach carries out in theory offer a really versatile way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is simply that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Wix
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a number of price plans offered. The pricing format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Wix
The most affordable email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Wix
Pro eliminates the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you desire. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new features for bigger businesses trying to find highly tailored features. You will need to arrange a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Wix
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications itis essential not only to see how experts assess it in their reviews, but also to find out if the real people and companies that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a wide variety of social media sites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb form showing how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be equipped to make a notified purchasing choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Wix
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is tough to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial value with this product.