One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse WordPress Plugin
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a really reasonable rate, and the full variety of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously handy variety of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse WordPress Plugin
What is GetResponse? Getresponse WordPress Plugin
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to optimize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse WordPress Plugin
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of additional features. You do not need a credit card to register for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to common inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a quick introduction of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area provides more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method does in theory offer a really flexible way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unexpected deletion of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse WordPress Plugin
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a variety of price plans readily available. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse WordPress Plugin
The standard e-mail plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse WordPress Plugin
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new features for larger businesses trying to find highly customized features. You’ll require to arrange a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse WordPress Plugin
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you prevent that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse WordPress Plugin
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it’s important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are really satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide variety of social networks sites. The data is then presented in a simple to digest type demonstrating how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse WordPress Plugin
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to consider any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse WordPress Plugin