Among the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with a lot to offer. Getresponse WordPress Webform
In its early years, the company operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at a really reasonable price, and the full range of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously useful variety of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse WordPress Webform
What is GetResponse? Getresponse WordPress Webform
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to maximize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Getresponse WordPress Webform
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of additional features. You don’t need a charge card to sign up for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at responses to typical queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with innovative segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a short introduction of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section supplies further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One section I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach carries out in theory provide an extremely versatile way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to accidental removal of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it’s simply that the execution of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse WordPress Webform
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a variety of price plans available. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse WordPress Webform
The most affordable email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse WordPress Webform
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new features for larger businesses searching for highly personalized features. You will need to arrange a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse WordPress Webform
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse WordPress Webform
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not just to see how specialists examine it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the real people and businesses that purchase it are actually satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide variety of social media websites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest form demonstrating how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed buying choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse WordPress Webform
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s difficult to think of any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse WordPress Webform