One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse
In its earlier years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at a really sensible rate, and the complete array of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously useful selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of additional features. You do not require a charge card to register for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find answers to common queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to easily link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section provides more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which customers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach does in theory provide a really versatile way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can result in accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is simply that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a number of price plans offered. The prices format is rather complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse
The basic e-mail plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses looking for highly personalized features. You will need to set up a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how experts evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the real individuals and companies that buy it are actually satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a wide variety of social media sites. The information is then presented in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified buying choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to consider any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.