Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponseasync
In its earlier years, the company ran specifically in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at a very reasonable price, and the full selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously handy variety of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponseasync
What is GetResponse? Getresponseasync
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponseasync
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of additional features. You do not need a credit card to register for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at answers to common questions. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a brief overview of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach carries out in theory offer a very versatile method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponseasync
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a number of rate plans available. The rates format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponseasync
The most affordable email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new features for bigger businesses trying to find extremely personalized features. You’ll require to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponseasync
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you prevent that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how experts examine it in their reviews, but also to discover if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are really pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews across a vast array of social networks websites. The data is then provided in a simple to digest kind demonstrating how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponseasync
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is also one of the most interesting products of its kind – in that it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is tough to think about any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant value with this product.