As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will wind up spending your cash on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the web looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
What is ClickMagick? Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not available to specific nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
One thing you might wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can not be detected – because secure websites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add practically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when selecting the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be considerably more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Google Analytics External Link Tracking Code