As an online entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you have to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Google Short Link Tracker
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will wind up wasting your cash on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have checked out the web looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Google Short Link Tracker
What is ClickMagick? Google Short Link Tracker
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Google Short Link Tracker
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Google Short Link Tracker
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Google Short Link Tracker
Something you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from protected sites (https) can not be identified – due to the fact that protected websites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be included to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Google Short Link Tracker
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Google Short Link Tracker
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when choosing the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Google Short Link Tracker
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a full 100%. Google Short Link Tracker
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be significantly harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and potentially seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Google Short Link Tracker
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Google Short Link Tracker
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Google Short Link Tracker