As an online marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Greenhouse Tracking Link
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will wind up wasting your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have explored the internet searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually offer you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Greenhouse Tracking Link
What is ClickMagick? Greenhouse Tracking Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Greenhouse Tracking Link
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Greenhouse Tracking Link
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Greenhouse Tracking Link
One thing you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from protected sites (https) can’t be identified – because secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make certain there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Greenhouse Tracking Link
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Greenhouse Tracking Link
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Greenhouse Tracking Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a full 100%. Greenhouse Tracking Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While many tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still deserves appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly look for help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Greenhouse Tracking Link
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or phony IPs. Greenhouse Tracking Link
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Greenhouse Tracking Link