As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you need the useful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Gso Tracking Link
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will wind up spending your cash on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the internet searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Gso Tracking Link
What is ClickMagick? Gso Tracking Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Gso Tracking Link
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Gso Tracking Link
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Gso Tracking Link
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic originating from secure websites (https) can’t be detected – because protected websites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make certain there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Gso Tracking Link
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Gso Tracking Link
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when picking the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Gso Tracking Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Gso Tracking Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Gso Tracking Link
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or fake IPs. Gso Tracking Link
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Gso Tracking Link