As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you need the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Harbour Link Tracking
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the web searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Harbour Link Tracking
What is ClickMagick? Harbour Link Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Harbour Link Tracking
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Harbour Link Tracking
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Harbour Link Tracking
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe websites (https) can’t be identified – because safe and secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your webpage to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Harbour Link Tracking
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include practically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to create a timer. There are 4 different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Harbour Link Tracking
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when selecting the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Harbour Link Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is product a complete 100%. Harbour Link Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly look for help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Harbour Link Tracking
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or fake IPs. Harbour Link Tracking
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Harbour Link Tracking