As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you require the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. How Do Solo Ads Work
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up spending your money on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the internet searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
How Do Solo Ads Work
What is ClickMagick? How Do Solo Ads Work
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. How Do Solo Ads Work
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
How Do Solo Ads Work
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to specific nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. How Do Solo Ads Work
One thing you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from secure sites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make certain there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
How Do Solo Ads Work
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can add basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are four different designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates How Do Solo Ads Work
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when picking the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. How Do Solo Ads Work
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a complete 100%. How Do Solo Ads Work
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their action time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion How Do Solo Ads Work
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. How Do Solo Ads Work
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have several sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
How Do Solo Ads Work