As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you have to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. How To Check Link Tracking
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will wind up wasting your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have explored the internet looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
How To Check Link Tracking
What is ClickMagick? How To Check Link Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. How To Check Link Tracking
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
How To Check Link Tracking
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. How To Check Link Tracking
Something you may wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure websites (https) can not be detected – since secure websites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
How To Check Link Tracking
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices How To Check Link Tracking
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when selecting the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. How To Check Link Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a complete 100%. How To Check Link Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be considerably harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion How To Check Link Tracking
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or phony IPs. How To Check Link Tracking
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day totally free trial and provides the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
How To Check Link Tracking