One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. How To Integrate Getresponse With Clickfunnels
In its earlier years, the company operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a really sensible rate, and the complete variety of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously handy range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. How To Integrate Getresponse With Clickfunnels
What is GetResponse? How To Integrate Getresponse With Clickfunnels
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. How To Integrate Getresponse With Clickfunnels
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to common questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a short introduction of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section offers additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique carries out in theory offer an extremely flexible method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unexpected deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it is simply that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates How To Integrate Getresponse With Clickfunnels
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans available. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: How To Integrate Getresponse With Clickfunnels
The cheapest e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro How To Integrate Getresponse With Clickfunnels
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you desire. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new features for bigger businesses trying to find highly customized features. You will need to schedule a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing How To Integrate Getresponse With Clickfunnels
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you avoid that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
How To Integrate Getresponse With Clickfunnels
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it’s important not only to see how professionals assess it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the real people and businesses that buy it are really satisfied with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a large range of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to digest kind demonstrating how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be geared up to make a notified purchasing choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions How To Integrate Getresponse With Clickfunnels
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to think of any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
How To Integrate Getresponse With Clickfunnels