As an internet marketer, if you desire more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. How To Run Solo Ads
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will wind up spending your cash on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the internet searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
How To Run Solo Ads
What is ClickMagick? How To Run Solo Ads
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. How To Run Solo Ads
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
How To Run Solo Ads
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. How To Run Solo Ads
Something you may wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe sites (https) can’t be detected – since secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
How To Run Solo Ads
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates How To Run Solo Ads
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when selecting the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. How To Run Solo Ads
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a complete 100%. How To Run Solo Ads
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion How To Run Solo Ads
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or fake IPs. How To Run Solo Ads
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
How To Run Solo Ads