Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with a lot to offer. How To Use Getresponse Api In Php
In its earlier years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a very sensible price, and the complete range of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly valuable range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. How To Use Getresponse Api In Php
What is GetResponse? How To Use Getresponse Api In Php
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. How To Use Getresponse Api In Php
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you don’t require a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of additional features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find answers to typical questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a quick introduction of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that could be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique performs in theory offer a very flexible method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unexpected removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices How To Use Getresponse Api In Php
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans available. The rates format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: How To Use Getresponse Api In Php
The cheapest email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro How To Use Getresponse Api In Php
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you like. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new functions for larger companies looking for extremely personalized features. You’ll need to set up a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing How To Use Getresponse Api In Php
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
How To Use Getresponse Api In Php
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications itis essential not just to see how professionals examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the real people and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse examines across a vast array of social media sites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb form showing how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions How To Use Getresponse Api In Php
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s tough to think of any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
How To Use Getresponse Api In Php