One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with a lot to offer. How To Use Getresponse Api
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at a really affordable rate, and the complete range of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously useful selection of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. How To Use Getresponse Api
What is GetResponse? How To Use Getresponse Api
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. How To Use Getresponse Api
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You do not require a charge card to register for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find responses to usual queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a quick overview of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section supplies more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit challenging at times).
One section I feel that might be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach does in theory provide an extremely versatile way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause unexpected removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing How To Use Getresponse Api
GetResponse provides a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various rate plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: How To Use Getresponse Api
The cheapest e-mail plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro How To Use Getresponse Api
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new features for larger businesses searching for highly personalized features. You’ll require to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing How To Use Getresponse Api
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you avoid that irritating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
How To Use Getresponse Api
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is very important not just to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the real people and businesses that purchase it are really pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, comments and GetResponse reviews across a wide range of social networks sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions How To Use Getresponse Api
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to consider any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.
How To Use Getresponse Api