One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. How To Use Getresponse Autoresponder
In its earlier years, the business operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a very sensible rate, and the complete selection of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful array of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. How To Use Getresponse Autoresponder
What is GetResponse? How To Use Getresponse Autoresponder
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. How To Use Getresponse Autoresponder
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at answers to usual inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief introduction of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area provides more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One area I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique carries out in theory offer an extremely versatile method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it is simply that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing How To Use Getresponse Autoresponder
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various rate plans readily available. The prices format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: How To Use Getresponse Autoresponder
The standard email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro How To Use Getresponse Autoresponder
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new features for bigger businesses trying to find extremely personalized features. You will require to schedule a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing How To Use Getresponse Autoresponder
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
How To Use Getresponse Autoresponder
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it is very important not just to see how professionals evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the genuine individuals and companies that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a wide variety of social media websites. The information is then presented in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions How To Use Getresponse Autoresponder
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It is likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to think of any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
How To Use Getresponse Autoresponder