Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with lots to offer. How Use Getresponse
In its early years, the company ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the complete array of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. How Use Getresponse
What is GetResponse? How Use Getresponse
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. How Use Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of additional features. You do not need a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find answers to usual queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a quick overview of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section offers more information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach carries out in theory offer an extremely versatile way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause unexpected deletion of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it is just that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates How Use Getresponse
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans offered. The prices format is rather intricate, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: How Use Getresponse
The basic email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro How Use Getresponse
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you desire. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You will need to schedule a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing How Use Getresponse
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This helps you avoid that annoying “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
How Use Getresponse
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications itis essential not just to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but also to discover if the genuine people and companies that purchase it are actually satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide range of social networks sites. The data is then presented in an easy to absorb type demonstrating how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions How Use Getresponse
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s difficult to think of any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
How Use Getresponse