One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Httpwebrequest Getresponse 400 Bad Request
In its earlier years, the business operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a really sensible price, and the complete array of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly valuable range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Httpwebrequest Getresponse 400 Bad Request
What is GetResponse? Httpwebrequest Getresponse 400 Bad Request
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Httpwebrequest Getresponse 400 Bad Request
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You do not need a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find responses to usual queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a brief introduction of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area provides more information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit difficult at times).
One area I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method carries out in theory provide a very flexible way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it’s just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Httpwebrequest Getresponse 400 Bad Request
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a variety of price plans readily available. The pricing format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Httpwebrequest Getresponse 400 Bad Request
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Httpwebrequest Getresponse 400 Bad Request
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new features for larger companies searching for extremely tailored features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Httpwebrequest Getresponse 400 Bad Request
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Httpwebrequest Getresponse 400 Bad Request
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications itis essential not just to see how experts assess it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the genuine people and businesses that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide range of social networks sites. The information is then provided in a simple to digest kind showing how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Httpwebrequest Getresponse 400 Bad Request
Getresponse represents among the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is hard to consider any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.
Httpwebrequest Getresponse 400 Bad Request