One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Hubspot Vs Getresponse
In its earlier years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at a very reasonable rate, and the full selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously helpful variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Hubspot Vs Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Hubspot Vs Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Hubspot Vs Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find responses to typical inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a brief summary of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section provides additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit difficult at times).
One part I feel that might be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method does in theory provide a very versatile method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Hubspot Vs Getresponse
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various price plans available. The pricing format is rather intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Hubspot Vs Getresponse
The basic email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Hubspot Vs Getresponse
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new functions for bigger companies looking for highly tailored features. You will require to set up a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Hubspot Vs Getresponse
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Hubspot Vs Getresponse
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications itis essential not just to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to learn if the real individuals and businesses that purchase it are really pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines across a vast array of social networks sites. The data is then presented in a simple to digest form demonstrating how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Hubspot Vs Getresponse
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to think of any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Hubspot Vs Getresponse