One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. I Get Response
In its early years, the company operated solely in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the complete range of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly useful array of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. I Get Response
What is GetResponse? I Get Response
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to optimize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. I Get Response
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You do not need a charge card to register for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find answers to common questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing company software platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a short overview of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One area I feel that might be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method does in theory provide an extremely versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unexpected removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it’s just that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing I Get Response
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a variety of pricing plans readily available. The rates format is rather complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: I Get Response
The cheapest email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro I Get Response
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you need. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the max webinar attendees to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for bigger businesses trying to find extremely tailored features. You’ll require to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing I Get Response
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that irritating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
I Get Response
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not just to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the genuine people and companies that purchase it are actually satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse reviews across a wide variety of social media sites. The information is then provided in a simple to absorb kind demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions I Get Response
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is difficult to think about any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
I Get Response