One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. If You Get Response
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at a very affordable rate, and the complete array of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. If You Get Response
What is GetResponse? If You Get Response
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. If You Get Response
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you do not require a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to register for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at responses to common inquiries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a brief introduction of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section offers further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can see which customers within their email list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One area I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method carries out in theory offer an extremely versatile way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unintentional removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it’s simply that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices If You Get Response
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a variety of pricing plans offered. The rates format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: If You Get Response
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro If You Get Response
Pro eliminates the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the max webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of brand-new functions for larger companies searching for highly tailored features. You will need to arrange a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing If You Get Response
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
If You Get Response
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it’s important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but also to discover if the real individuals and companies that purchase it are really satisfied with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a vast array of social networks websites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest type demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions If You Get Response
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to consider any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
If You Get Response