As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you need the beneficial tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to understand that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Igor Solo Ads Pricing
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will wind up spending your cash on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the internet in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Igor Solo Ads Pricing
What is ClickMagick? Igor Solo Ads Pricing
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Igor Solo Ads Pricing
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Igor Solo Ads Pricing
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not available to specific nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Igor Solo Ads Pricing
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe sites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that safe and secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Igor Solo Ads Pricing
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Igor Solo Ads Pricing
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Igor Solo Ads Pricing
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a complete 100%. Igor Solo Ads Pricing
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly seek aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Igor Solo Ads Pricing
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or fake IPs. Igor Solo Ads Pricing
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Igor Solo Ads Pricing