As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the helpful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to understand that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up spending your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the net in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
What is ClickMagick? Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
One thing you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from protected sites (https) can not be identified – due to the fact that protected websites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be added to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when choosing the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to test their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still should have praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Insert Fedex Tracking Link In Email