Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with a lot to offer. Integrar Getresponse En WordPress
In its earlier years, the company ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the full range of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Integrar Getresponse En WordPress
What is GetResponse? Integrar Getresponse En WordPress
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Integrar Getresponse En WordPress
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you don’t need a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to usual queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a brief introduction of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section offers additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique does in theory provide a very flexible method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it is just that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Integrar Getresponse En WordPress
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans available. The pricing format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Integrar Getresponse En WordPress
The most affordable email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Integrar Getresponse En WordPress
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you desire. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the max webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new features for larger businesses trying to find highly tailored features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Integrar Getresponse En WordPress
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Integrar Getresponse En WordPress
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it’s important not just to see how professionals assess it in their reviews, but also to discover if the genuine individuals and companies that buy it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews across a wide range of social networks websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb kind showing how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Integrar Getresponse En WordPress
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to think of any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial value with this product.
Integrar Getresponse En WordPress