As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to understand that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Ip Tracker Link Creator
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the net in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Ip Tracker Link Creator
What is ClickMagick? Ip Tracker Link Creator
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Ip Tracker Link Creator
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Ip Tracker Link Creator
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not available to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Ip Tracker Link Creator
One thing you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can not be identified – since protected sites are not permitted to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be included to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Ip Tracker Link Creator
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to create a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is practical when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Ip Tracker Link Creator
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when selecting the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Ip Tracker Link Creator
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two customized domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Ip Tracker Link Creator
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still should have praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Ip Tracker Link Creator
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Ip Tracker Link Creator
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Ip Tracker Link Creator