As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Ip Tracker Link Generator
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will wind up wasting your money on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the net searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Ip Tracker Link Generator
What is ClickMagick? Ip Tracker Link Generator
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Ip Tracker Link Generator
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Ip Tracker Link Generator
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Ip Tracker Link Generator
Something you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe sites (https) can’t be detected – because safe sites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Ip Tracker Link Generator
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Ip Tracker Link Generator
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when picking the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Ip Tracker Link Generator
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom-made domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a complete 100%. Ip Tracker Link Generator
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Ip Tracker Link Generator
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Ip Tracker Link Generator
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Ip Tracker Link Generator