As an online entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you have to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Ip Tracker Link Shortener
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up spending your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the web in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Ip Tracker Link Shortener
What is ClickMagick? Ip Tracker Link Shortener
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Ip Tracker Link Shortener
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Ip Tracker Link Shortener
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to specific nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Ip Tracker Link Shortener
Something you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can’t be identified – since secure websites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be added to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Ip Tracker Link Shortener
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Ip Tracker Link Shortener
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when picking the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Ip Tracker Link Shortener
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a complete 100%. Ip Tracker Link Shortener
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their action time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Ip Tracker Link Shortener
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or phony IPs. Ip Tracker Link Shortener
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Ip Tracker Link Shortener