One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a superior product with a lot to offer. Is Getresponse Down
In its early years, the company ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at a really reasonable price, and the full variety of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly valuable variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Is Getresponse Down
What is GetResponse? Is Getresponse Down
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Is Getresponse Down
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You do not need a credit card to register for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at responses to usual queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief introduction of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit difficult at times).
One section I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique does in theory provide a really versatile way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in accidental deletion of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Is Getresponse Down
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are various price plans readily available. The pricing format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Is Getresponse Down
The basic e-mail plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Is Getresponse Down
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you desire. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new functions for bigger businesses trying to find extremely tailored features. You’ll need to schedule a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Is Getresponse Down
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Is Getresponse Down
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how specialists examine it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the real people and companies that purchase it are in fact pleased with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a vast array of social networks sites. The data is then provided in a simple to digest kind demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be geared up to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Is Getresponse Down
Getresponse represents among the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Is Getresponse Down