One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Is Getresponse Legit
In its earlier years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a very affordable rate, and the full selection of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy selection of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Is Getresponse Legit
What is GetResponse? Is Getresponse Legit
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Is Getresponse Legit
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to common questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief overview of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can see which customers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach does in theory provide a very versatile method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software. Here is a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Is Getresponse Legit
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are various rate plans available. The rates format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Is Getresponse Legit
The most affordable e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Is Getresponse Legit
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you like. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the max webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new functions for larger businesses searching for extremely customized features. You’ll require to arrange a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Is Getresponse Legit
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Is Getresponse Legit
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how specialists examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the genuine people and businesses that buy it are in fact pleased with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a large range of social media sites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb kind showing how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be geared up to make a notified purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Is Getresponse Legit
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is tough to think about any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Is Getresponse Legit