As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Jasdeep Solo Ads
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will end up wasting your money on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the internet looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Jasdeep Solo Ads
What is ClickMagick? Jasdeep Solo Ads
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Jasdeep Solo Ads
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Jasdeep Solo Ads
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not available to certain countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Jasdeep Solo Ads
One thing you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe websites (https) can not be detected – since safe and secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Jasdeep Solo Ads
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Jasdeep Solo Ads
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when selecting the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Jasdeep Solo Ads
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a complete 100%. Jasdeep Solo Ads
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially seek aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Jasdeep Solo Ads
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or phony IPs. Jasdeep Solo Ads
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have several sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Jasdeep Solo Ads