As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you need the beneficial tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have explored the web in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
What is ClickMagick? Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
Something you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from protected sites (https) can not be detected – because protected websites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user until that URL has gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you make certain there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include pretty much everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is useful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when picking the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two customized domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially look for assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Link Activity Tracker To Myfitnesspal