As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you need to understand that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Link Assistant Rank Tracking
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up wasting your cash on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have explored the web searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Link Assistant Rank Tracking
What is ClickMagick? Link Assistant Rank Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Link Assistant Rank Tracking
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Link Assistant Rank Tracking
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Link Assistant Rank Tracking
One thing you might wish to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure sites (https) can’t be identified – because secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you ensure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be included to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Assistant Rank Tracking
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s handy when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Assistant Rank Tracking
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when selecting the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Link Assistant Rank Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a complete 100%. Link Assistant Rank Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the essentials.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to test their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Link Assistant Rank Tracking
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or phony IPs. Link Assistant Rank Tracking
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have several websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Link Assistant Rank Tracking