As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Link Decoration Tracking
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will wind up wasting your money on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the net looking for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Link Decoration Tracking
What is ClickMagick? Link Decoration Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Link Decoration Tracking
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link Decoration Tracking
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not available to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Link Decoration Tracking
One thing you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from protected sites (https) can not be identified – because safe sites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Decoration Tracking
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Decoration Tracking
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Link Decoration Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Link Decoration Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still deserves appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Link Decoration Tracking
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or phony IPs. Link Decoration Tracking
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Link Decoration Tracking