As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you need the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Link Ip Address Tracker
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will end up spending your money on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the internet looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Link Ip Address Tracker
What is ClickMagick? Link Ip Address Tracker
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Link Ip Address Tracker
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link Ip Address Tracker
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Link Ip Address Tracker
One thing you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe websites (https) can not be identified – since safe websites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Ip Address Tracker
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can add practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to create a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Ip Address Tracker
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when selecting the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Link Ip Address Tracker
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a full 100%. Link Ip Address Tracker
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be substantially more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to test their action time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still should have appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Link Ip Address Tracker
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Link Ip Address Tracker
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Link Ip Address Tracker