As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Link Light Rail Tracker
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up spending your money on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the net looking for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Link Light Rail Tracker
What is ClickMagick? Link Light Rail Tracker
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Link Light Rail Tracker
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link Light Rail Tracker
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Link Light Rail Tracker
One thing you might wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe websites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that safe and secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make certain there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Light Rail Tracker
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are four various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Light Rail Tracker
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when choosing the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Link Light Rail Tracker
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a full 100%. Link Light Rail Tracker
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to check their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Link Light Rail Tracker
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. Link Light Rail Tracker
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Link Light Rail Tracker