As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you need the useful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you need to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the web in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
What is ClickMagick? Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to particular nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
Something you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe sites (https) can not be detected – since secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make certain there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when picking the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom-made domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a complete 100%. Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and potentially look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Link Puts Tracker On Your Phone