As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Link Redirect Tracker
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will end up wasting your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have explored the web in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Link Redirect Tracker
What is ClickMagick? Link Redirect Tracker
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Link Redirect Tracker
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link Redirect Tracker
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Link Redirect Tracker
Something you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from protected sites (https) can not be identified – due to the fact that safe and secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you ensure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be included to your webpage to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Redirect Tracker
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Redirect Tracker
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Link Redirect Tracker
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is product a full 100%. Link Redirect Tracker
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to test their action time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially seek aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Link Redirect Tracker
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Link Redirect Tracker
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Link Redirect Tracker