As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the helpful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Link State Tracking Cisco
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will end up spending your cash on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the web looking for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Link State Tracking Cisco
What is ClickMagick? Link State Tracking Cisco
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Link State Tracking Cisco
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link State Tracking Cisco
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Link State Tracking Cisco
One thing you may want to remember is that organic traffic coming from protected websites (https) can not be identified – because protected websites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be included to your webpage to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link State Tracking Cisco
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 different designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Link State Tracking Cisco
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Link State Tracking Cisco
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Link State Tracking Cisco
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still should have praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Link State Tracking Cisco
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or fake IPs. Link State Tracking Cisco
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Link State Tracking Cisco