As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you need the beneficial tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Link Tracker Php
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the internet in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Link Tracker Php
What is ClickMagick? Link Tracker Php
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Link Tracker Php
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Link Tracker Php
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Link Tracker Php
One thing you may wish to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe websites (https) can not be identified – because protected websites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make certain there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Tracker Php
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Tracker Php
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when choosing the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Link Tracker Php
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a full 100%. Link Tracker Php
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still should have praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially look for aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Link Tracker Php
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Link Tracker Php
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day totally free trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Link Tracker Php