As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Link Tracking Best
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will wind up wasting your cash on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the internet looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Link Tracking Best
What is ClickMagick? Link Tracking Best
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Link Tracking Best
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Link Tracking Best
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Link Tracking Best
One thing you may wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure sites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make certain there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Tracking Best
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Link Tracking Best
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when selecting the annual strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Link Tracking Best
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a full 100%. Link Tracking Best
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their action time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly look for assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Link Tracking Best
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. Link Tracking Best
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have several sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and provides the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Link Tracking Best