As an internet marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you need to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Link Tracking Bit.Ly
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have checked out the internet looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Link Tracking Bit.Ly
What is ClickMagick? Link Tracking Bit.Ly
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Link Tracking Bit.Ly
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link Tracking Bit.Ly
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Link Tracking Bit.Ly
One thing you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from secure sites (https) can not be detected – because safe websites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be included to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Tracking Bit.Ly
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s valuable when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Link Tracking Bit.Ly
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when choosing the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Link Tracking Bit.Ly
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom-made domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a full 100%. Link Tracking Bit.Ly
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Link Tracking Bit.Ly
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or fake IPs. Link Tracking Bit.Ly
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Link Tracking Bit.Ly