As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to understand that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Link Tracking Bitly
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will end up spending your cash on ads without any conversions and sales.
I have checked out the internet in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Link Tracking Bitly
What is ClickMagick? Link Tracking Bitly
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Link Tracking Bitly
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Link Tracking Bitly
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Link Tracking Bitly
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe websites (https) can not be detected – because secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you ensure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Link Tracking Bitly
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are four different designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Link Tracking Bitly
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when choosing the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Link Tracking Bitly
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a full 100%. Link Tracking Bitly
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Link Tracking Bitly
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. Link Tracking Bitly
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Link Tracking Bitly